New and coming up..
1) quantom miter saw- it cuts like a regular saw, but if you made a mistakes, it transposes the object you were cutting with the exact object from a parallel universe, where you didn’t make a mistake. (also helps with injuries...)
2) waffle iron/toaster that prints messsges on the subject you were pressing.
3) an insert device for a typewriter, that allows it to be used as a keyboard.
4) an insert film cartidge that turns old cameras digital.
5) bacon-flavored pens and pencils.
6) cyborg-snails that eat mold and gunk from the shower walls/bath.
7) shirts that don’t have inside/out or front/back.
8) mangos, kiwi, that come with zippers.
9) three-dimentional pizza (and no, i dont mean lasagna/sandwich)
10) time bubble- keeps the time in the bubble.either slower or faster thsn outside.
11) a rubber duck for the bath that gives advice about life.
12) a cookie cutter that gives you a warning if the cookie you just cut is too thin..
13) a coffee machine that grows, grinds and brews, AND fits on the kitchen (also absorbes moisture from air, so no need to refill water).
14) baby formula that babies will enjoy..
15) experience cards, where you can take possession or trade another person meeting with someone famous.