Stupid questions II
1) hercules was given impossible missions. the aim was to discourage him/get him killed. wouldn't it be easier to ask him something 'easier', like curing cancer, or acheiving world peace?
2) why would the lepercheon keep his gold in a pot? wouldnt it be easier to hide it in a better way?
3) is the song 'octopus's garden an attempt by ringo to show his hate of the way paul and john were writing lyrics?
4) richard scarry's books seem ro be very limited as far as animals. mostly rabbits, cats, mice ,pigs, foxes and worms. while he occasionally adds a bear or a lion, they are far rarer. could this be a racial statment?
5) if there are remakes, could there be demakes? movies devoted to expunging the experience of another movie.
6) where i live, i have no access to facebook. what is the purpose of facebook?
7) could there be something useful/cool to do with bubblewrap, other than popping?
8) would soft-shelled turtles feel superior in some way to hard shelled ones? would they be jerks about it?