10 Reasons to Knit
1. Never have to buy a Christmas present — ever.
2. “I like your scarf!” “Thanks! I made it” (walks away feeling cool).
3. There are endless needle and yarn color and size combinations.
4. Makes watching TV seem more productive.
5. You can donate to charity (walks away feeling cool).
6. Start a Knitting Club — find fellowship over tea, cookies, yarn, and crafty gossip.
7. The clicking sound of needles is pretty therapeutic.
8. You could also stab someone with them if you really wanted to.
9. Sometimes you get calluses.
10. It’s a healthy form of procrastination, right? — okay…maybe I should stop knitting and do something else.