SOME OF MY FAVE QUOTES!
First one is from a favorite movie of mine called 'All my life''
The character Jenn Carter said: The average person lives 27,375 days. That's all we get, if we're lucky. 27,375...
Second is by Edgar Allan Poe
1.Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
2. All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
3. The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?
4. I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind
5. Because it was my crime to have no one on Earth who cared for me, or loved me.
6. A feeling, for which I have no name, has taken possession of my soul.
7. All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
8. Stupidity is a talent for misconception
9. It will be found, in fact, that the ingenious are always fanciful, and the truly imaginative never otherwise than analytic.
10. I need scarcely observe that a poem deserves its title only inasmuch as it excites, by elevating the soul. The value of the poem is in the ratio of this elevating excitement
Third is by chemical hearts (movie or book)
1. We were characters out of a movie. We were thoroughly alive. And we were absolutely beautiful.
2. Because I have never met anyone that I wanted in my life that way before.
I could make an exception for you.
3. Even the very best people found ways to hurt the ones they loved.
4. Why is it, I thought, that we're so willing to hurt the ones we care about the most?
5. We're all just chemical hearts. Does that make love any less brilliant? I don't think so.