How To Move On (Catalogue No. 754-231c4b)
how to move on. catalogue no. 754-231c4b
disclaimer: some parts in the deluxe package (catalogue no. 754-231c4H are not similar in size and color with this package). additionally , some parts in this unit may be hazarous for children, or require the use of special equipment, usage of such is not reccommended under the usage of intoxicating preparations, or if otherwise not advisable.
Assembly instructions (please follow instructions carefully. for further instruction, feel free to contact our customer hotline)
1) insert sub unit A3 in slide unit J5. watch out that as you insert, the hole is clear of any dirt or shavings. insert sub unit A3 in slide unit J5. watch out that as you insert, the hole is clear of any dirt or shavings.
2) repeat the exact process with units A4, A5, A7,A8 , A10 , A11, A13, A14 into slide unit J5.
3) connect units B1-B76 with the corners of unit Z45, using the bolts marked S3. use the supplied hex driver, or conversly, use an electric screw driver, which is not supplied with the unit, catalogue no. 754-231c4b.
the bolts marked S3 are colored purple.
4) connect units A1, A2,A3 and G2 in counterclockwise , with units F1, F2, F3, F5 F6, F7 and F11, using bolts S1 (colored purple) . the bolts should be tightened gradually, to reduce wear on the springs .
5) take out the ceramic containment unit C1, pour contents of instant coffee sachet provided into a spoon, then into the ceramic containment unit. repeat at least 2 times.
6) pour 1-3 sugar sachets into the C1 ceramic containment unit. add no more than 300ml and no less then 50 ml of boiling water, stir counter clockwise. caution! hot water may scald!). add 2-8 units of creamer to the liquid.
7) connect lubrication injector to the frame G6 , using bolts S5 (colored purple) for improved performance and reduced wear, place both lubrication injector and frame G6 in a cooled container that is no more than -5°c for a duration of no less than 6 hours, prior to assembly.
8) using the supplied no.2 wrench (colored purple) , bend the north-facing edge of the sliding unit J12 and the north-northeastern edge of J4(colored purple). the bending should not exceed 72.1° use a compass if required.
9) dissolve 3 satchets of yellow dye (unit A89 , colored purple) in warm water. satchets are colored orange in issues delivered to the European Union. if the satchet is colored orange and you are not residing in the EU, add three tablespoons of salt to warm water and swallow immidietly, to enduce vomiting. replacements can be ordered separately with free shipping only in Argentina, Cambodia , and the Yukon territory in Canada.
10) attach sliding unit A1, A2, A7 and C2 to frame F7 using a spot welder (provided freely only in the deluxe package no. 754-231c4H ) battaries not included for safety reasons.
11) repeat steps 1, 4, 7, 9 again in counterclockwise.
12) by this time, you have correctly assembled the backrest unit. test resiliance of the torsion springs under a load of no less then 2670 kn for a duration of seven workdays. if you are residing in the continental United states, (national parks not included) test the load in no more load than 2341.65 kn for three workdays but only in the summer.
if the construction does not hold to determined load, dissassemble all components and reconstruct again.
13) attach bearing unit 1 under backrest pin P1 using bolts S9 (colored purple )
make sure the bolts are securly fastened as there will be no way to reattach them later.
14) take provisions container c6. open foil lid. remove the condiment satchet D4, and D2 (sauce ) . pour condiment satchet into container, pour souce satchet as you see fit. add aporoximateky 155 ml boiling water into the cup, stir gently with fork (A107, colored purple) and cover again, as much as possible wirh foil lid. wait 5 minutes.
Notice: this product is not kosher or hallal approved. people with lactose intolerence, allergy to kiwis, allergy to gluten-free noodles , type II diabetes, type C driving licence, canine distemper, or hepetitis C should consult their family doctor before usage.
15) attach 2.3v battery B9 into socket 1F. if you reside in Tunisia, it is advised to do this outdoors.
16) using the quick adhesive tube Q7 (colored beige) run a thin , continuous line along the edges of frame F65, gently apply waxpaper W1 so that it matches the frame, and is stretched evenly. after glue sets and cures, blow gently on it, making a humming noise.
17)rotate unit R5 inwardly, be careful to not apply force at all points , to prevent overstressing. this will form the lightning rod. unless you live in the Glorious Marvelous Shiny Happy People’s Republic Of North Korea, you are advised to avoid high-voltage, low-wattage, mild-amprage outlets, if at all possible.
18) mix the contents of ampule M2 and M3, to form an epoxy resin. apply the mixed resin along the outer perimeter of the bracket holder N12 and H5. leave 4 Cm of each edge untouched. after epoxy has cured, apply the rubber absorbant band R21 along the designated line.
19) use bolts S42 (colored purple) to attach the frame to the undercarriage. thoroughly dry the lubricant manifold before assembly.
20) use the stencil P6 (colored purple) and the purple spray canister P7 (colored off-white) to personalize the undercarriage section. for your convenince, we have added famous quotos by Leo Tolstoi and Alexander Pushkin, to match the Cyrillic stencil.
23) take all remaining nuts and botls marked S2 (colored purple ) and attach them counterclockwise along the clockface, for decorative purposes.
22) once the adhesive has dried, separate segment A19 from D12, make sure to remove all resin or other residue from the application surface.
21) if you are attempting to move on with your life as a result of grief and/or living in Australia, apply the mosquitto netting N7, N9, N2 and N8 ( colored purple) , to frame F2, F7, and F2 (uncolored) . this will provide closure and/or protection from insects. use rubber insert R9(colored purple and/or yellow) to fasten the netting along the fastening trench. for safety and/or convenince we provided an application tool in the deluxe package (catalogue no. 754-231c4H).
21) if you are struggling with indecisivness/morbid anxiety, attach the silk canopy C67 to the guide lines L67 (colored purple). tie the lines both to the canopy, and the harnass H51(colored purple) this will form the harnass and canopy of the parachute. explanation as to how to correctly fold the parachute is provided only in the deluxe package (catalogue no. 754-231c4H, colored white , with leather binding).
24) use the tape T31 (colored) to temporarily connect leg units L1 and L2 to torso section L3 (colored purple)
25) if you are attempting to move on with your life as a result of grief and/or living in Australia, New-mexico or Germany, New South Wales, permanently connect the legs L1, L2, L3, L9 to torso, using bolts S9 (colored purple) which are provided with the deluxe package (catalogue no. 754-231c4H). by this time you may experience some closure or have completely moved on. if this is not case you may apply epoxy resin E1 (unmixed, uncolored) to the joints. test the load tolarance. if it does not stand up to much load, YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DELUXE PACKAGE!!!YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DELUXE PACKAGE!!!YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DELUXE PACKAGE!!!YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DELUXE PACKAGE!!! (catalogue no. 754-231c4H). oh god! you should have bought the deluxe package. why didn’t you?! WHY?!?!
26) things fall apart and loss is an inevitable part of existance. moving on from personal disaster is a question of determination, and not construction projects. however, finding a constructive outlet to externalize grief, fear or emotional distress is a way to reduce the tension you may feel during this difficult process. we urge our customers to follow our instructions carefully, and to compose, if need be, further instructions as you see fit.
as we deal with grief , we try to explain what was the purpose of things, and how could things have led to this state. as we deal with anxiety and indecisivness we face a daunting fear of the unknown, and an imperfect view of reality. indeed, we do not know what are things all about nor for what purpose, if there is any to begin with. such are these instructions, which we hope you followed carefully, until you moved on.