Ten I Will Never Understand
01) Why would anyone think, that from conception to birth, a human is not a human, but is another species, that only becomes human at birth?
02) Why would anyone think that by raising taxes on goods and services corporations offer, these same corporations will not just raise the price of the good and services they offer? Why does anyone think this tax increase helps poor people pay for goods and services?
03) Why would anyone think that raising the minimum wage will lower unemployment? Doesn't the increased labor cost only result in less labor to pay?
04) Why would anyone think raising the income tax will result in increased government revenue? If this theory is true, then why is the income tax not already at 100%? Could it be that once the income tax gets to a point that it is no longer worth going to work, people will stop going to work?
05) Why would anyone want to impeach a US President for asking a foreign country to do a little work for the (hardworking taxpayer) money it gets from the US? No one gives me $400 million dollars without strings attached.
06) Why would anyone want to impeach a US President for asking a foreign country to go back to investigating what a previous US Vice-President bragged about, on video, publically available EVERYWHERE on the internet? Is the discovery of the crime now a crime and the actual crime is no longer a crime?
07) Why would anyone protest capitalism at a Starbucks, using an I-Phone, wearing a North-Face coat, and then drive home in a Benz?
08) Why would anyone order a T-Shirt from Amazon that reads "There are 57 Genders" and then have to choose between men's and women's sizes?
09) Why is the word abbreviation so long?
10) Why would anyone believe Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide? All of the memes indicate otherwise.