Fandoms I am a part of:
-The Finndom (a.k.a Caleb Finn's, yes the dude from tiktok, fandom. Everyone there is so nice)
-The Benkrew (Benkro_TV's, another dude from tiktok, fandom)
-The Homies (Not sure if it's even called that but this is Kaiisyourhomie's, bro from tiktok, fandom. They are crackheads)
-Harry Potter (I am a Gryffindor and I have loved Harry Potter ever since I was little because of my mom)
-Star Wars (thanks to my dad)
-Death Note (I don't watch much anime but Death Note is my favorite)
-The Fanders (Thomas Sanders' fandom)
-Minecraft (my favorite game)
-Panic! At The Disco
There are a lot more but I don't think you want to take 10 years reading this.
Rider (Inheritance Cycle) - to touch the sky
Glader (Maze Runner) - to be bloody inspired
Blue (The Darkest Minds) - to be where it's us, and the future is an afterglow
Ravenclaw (Harry Potter) - to be in hogwarts and learn magic and fly on a broom, always.
Daughter of Hestia (PJO and HOO) - to make my own path and have instantly refilling plates
Dragonwhisperer (HTTYD) - to be in a world where nothing is impossible, only improbable
Diehard fan of:
Elenor and Park (Book)
Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between (Book)
Legend Trilogy (Series)
Your Name (Anime)
States and Capitals (Artist/Singer)
oh boy howdy
So the top one on this list is probably Five Nights at Freddy’s (I have an AU that would take me probably eight years to completely explain,,,)(mostly the only thing i really dont like in this fandom is the rest of the fandom, the toxic, creepy part, not the fangames (except that o n e game-))
Other than that:
- Wings of Fire(i just love the characters and the way it's written. I have a SandWing IceWing hybrid(yeah yeah hybrids are bad, i know, i know) baby and his name is Mirage and i love him)
- Star Wars (childhood. it just.. my childhood.)
- Eddsworld (it was just one of those things that happened that i got into way too late but still enjoyed even though the fandom sucks but whatever-)
- CountryHumans (its a weird concept but its fun okay)
- Gravity Falls (best tv show :0!!)
- Youtube Animators (TheOdd1sOut, Jaiden Animations, etc)(funny content, entertaining personalities, good stuff yo)
- Hamilton (*cries in lams*)
- is Unus Annus a fandom- (its them. they. they just. them.)
And these kind of but either I mostly distanced myself from them or lost interest
- Bendy and the Ink Machine (aesthetic game, y'know. demons are always good. *looks at posters on wall*.. hehe)
- Doki Doki Literature Club (this game is terrifying and i love it)
- Tattletail (they reminded me of my fear of furbies. evil demon beings.)
- Star vs The Forces of Evil (i love them and tom is cute. end of story)
- Marvel (i don't like DC very much, and this was just one of those phases i had)
- Warriors (this is what eventually turned into wings of fire and OH BOY did i have cats)
- FHS (used to be into it, i like the first season but most of the second season and zero are confusing and there's no subtitles in english anymore so :( but the music is still good, and i have an au, technically, but i don't follow much of the canon story after season 1)
- Undertale (this, marvel, and warriors were all middle school phases)
First off, I have to say that I'm not a particularly hardcore fan of anything. But this is a list of some of my favorite stuff:
The Edge Chronicles, by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell
Most of J.R.R. Tolkien's work
xkcd and other stuff by Randall Munroe
Historical novels by G.A. Henty
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (the books)
Tintin (the comic books particularly)
And some others that I like a lot, but don't exhibit any fan symptoms:
Old Tom and Jerry cartoons (a lot of the newer ones are trash)
C.S. Lewis' works
Gerald Durrell's autobiographies
Septimus Heap books
Any books I've read by Geoffrey Archer or Jeffrey Archer
So...die hard fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
My first tattoo is probably going to be of Raphael, yes I am 24 and I still have zero tattoos but I've been thinking of this one for years now--I have to do it.
Thank God Kevin Eastman is chill because I was hyperventilating when I got to meet him, but he's chill and we talked about Casey and Raph.
I guess you can meet your heroes.
Otherwise I am a big part of these fandoms:
ANYTHING by Sarah J. Maas, she is a goddess...and I was a fan first...thanks for joining the train... Also went to an author talk of hers--she's adorable.
Harry Potter -- I am a Slytherin
DC -- Batman/Joker fan all the way
Marvel (not as much as DC)
Those are my die hard likes....not including everything that I like...just the things I obsess over.