Pick Ups For Nerds
- If you were an angle, you'd be an acute one.
- Forget hydrogen, you're my number one element.
- If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd be holding a galaxy in my hands.
- I'd like to calculate the slope of those curves~
- Are you a keyboard? Because you're my type?
You are a water canteen in a desert.
You are the best kind of dream, a dream come true.
Want to star in our own fairytale?
Someone better sound an alarm because you are dynamite.
I'm psychic. I see me and you in the future.
In case I need CPR, can I have your number?
My lucky numbers are your digits.
“Hmmmm...life line’s long. Wait, something’s going to happen at eighteen.”
“But I’m eighteen now,” she responds.
“Mount of Venus is quite pronounced,” he pronounces.
“What does it mean?” she asks wide-eyed.
“Love’s in the air,” comes the reply.
She finds him clever, but what about the mount of Jupiter?
“That I don’t know,” shrugs the nineteen year old palm reader. “But it was nice holding your hand.”
Pick UP (Some Work)
Are you tired? Cus you've been running through my mind all day (1)
Your pants are like a mirror, cuz I can see myself in them (2)
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together (3)
On a scale from 1-10 your a 9 and im the 1 you need (4)
Nice legs, what time do they open (5)