My partner takes me out in the open air, the breeze in my hair. Leather and lace and wide open spaces.
Rhythmic sounds to pass the time.
Sitting high and pretty, my partner
dances a jig when startled so I keep a solid seat and a calm composure while in his company.
An apple or carrot a day makes him very happy!
To tear every weakness from the body, there are no words to describe. What I want to be, I can’t achieve, yet, but slowly I will push the fear from within into power I can’t even imagine.
What sacrifice are you willing to put out to change how you are? Can you handle looking pathetic in the wandering eyes around you? The struggle to hold yourself to a schedule. To give 100%, everyday, don’t quit! I will become stronger, you better fear that.
- During this activity, people are well and have fun under my care.
- During this activity, I have to stand still and keep one foot down.
- I can drink water while I do this.
- I can talk to co-workers while I do this, hum to myself and sing songs.
- I cannot jump during this activity.
- People have screamed and had panic attacks while I took part in this activity.
- People have been sued before for improperly doing this activity.
- This activity requires vast amounts of air pressure.