What you need to know about Domain Name
Sometimes you need to quickly get a full report on a domain. You can use various services https://kparser.com/domain-name-generator/ to find new ideas for your domain name and to immediately show WHOIS records for any domain, a response from a DNS server, site indicators such as Yandex TiTs and Google PageRank.
WHOIS is an Internet protocol used to obtain information about domain names including, the name of the server associated with the domain, the administrator of the domain to whom it is registered, mail and technical contacts E-mail and mailing address.
DNS records are used to control the operation of the domain zone. For example, for the site to work, determine the IP address of the server, mail characteristics, etc.
TIC and PR are, in other words, the rating of your site compared to other sites. The higher the TIC and PR indicators, the higher your site will be in search results for one or another request.
How to choose a name for a business: stages of brand creation
The brand name is one of the most active communicators, so it is desirable that it contains key information for its consumers.
1. A correctly chosen name should be very accurate and informative, point to one (several) of the following categories or be associated with them:
- the idea of brand positioning;
- brand essence;
- main difference from competitive brands;
- main benefit or advantage for consumers;
- result from use received by the consumer;
- purpose of goods, product category;
- basic aspects of quality or quality certificates;
- composition, design features of the goods ;.
- sales offer to its consumers;
- the main value of the brand from the point of view of consumers;
- consumer style and standard of living;
- motives that encourage consumers to buy this brand;
- price category;
- situations of use of the goods;
- the situation of the purchase of goods.
2. Another requirement for a brand name is the absence of negative associations with the listed categories. The brand name should not mislead consumers, reduce the quality of a product that arises in their perception, contradict the brand identity or erode the idea of the purpose, benefits and advantages of this brand. To choose properly and creative business name is possible using https://kparser.com/business-name-generator/ or other various tools.
As a rule, a good brand name contains indications of several categories at once or is associated with them.
Formal Brand Name Requirements
The name of the brand is a word or phrase, and it must meet the requirements associated with its oral and written use, meeting the following criteria.
1. Phonetic criteria:
The name should be rhythmic and easy to pronounce and match the sound structure of the language in which the name is used.
The name should sound significantly different from the names of competitive products.
2. Phonosemantic criterion. If the name is a neologism, its sound should cause positive associations corresponding to brand identity.
3. Morphological criterion. For compound, hybrid, abbreviated words and abbreviations, the meanings of each of the constituent parts and the whole word and associated associations must correspond to the brand identity.
4. Lexical criterion. The meaning of a word from active vocabulary should correspond to brand identity.
5. Semantic criteria:
Associations called out by the word must match brand identity.
The name should not cause negative associations in all languages of its use in the context of brand identity.